Time Management Plan Guidelines and Grading Rubric
The purpose of this assignment is to allow the learner to use effective strategies to manage time as a professional nurse and online student.
This assignment enables the student to meet the following Course Outcomes.
- CO3: Demonstrate effective verbal, written, and technological communication using legal and ethical standards for transferring knowledge using success resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO3)
- CO4: Integrate critical thinking and judgment in professional decision-making in collaboration with faculty and peers. (PO4)
- CO5: Apply concepts of professionalism when planning for personal, intellectual, and professional development. (PO5)
- CO9: Demonstrate accountability for personal and professional development by assessing information and technology competence, implementing plans for upgrading technology skills, and using effective strategies for online student success using resources provided to Chamberlain students. (PO5)
Submit the assignment by Sunday end of Week 2, 11:59 p.m. MT.
This assignment is worth a total of 225 points.
Preparing the Time Management Plan
- Carefully read these guidelines and grading rubric.
- Download the required Time Management Plan Template (Links to an external site.). Rename that document as Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. Save it to your own computer or flash drive in a location where you will be able to retrieve it later. Type your assignment directly on the saved document.
- You are required to complete the form using the productivity tools required by Chamberlain University, which is Microsoft Office Word 2013 (or later version), or Windows and Office 2011 (or later version) for MAC. You must save the file in the “.docx” format. Do NOT save as Word Pad. A later version of the productivity tool includes Office 365, which is available to Chamberlain students for FREE by downloading from the student portal at http://my.chamberlain.edu (Links to an external site.) Click on the envelope at the top of the page.Remember that only Microsoft Word 2010 or a later version is acceptable. The document must be saved as a .docx. Save your work frequently as you type to prevent loss of your work.
- As you prepare your Time Management Plan, consider your own life. When do you work, sleep, and spend time with family and friends? How will the addition of online coursework impact your time management?
- Complete the Time Management Plan with your schedule for a future course week. Be sure to consider all of the activities that you will do during that week. Work on this assignment during Weeks 1 and 2. Don’t wait until the due date to begin your work!
- An example (Links to an external site.) of a weekly plan has been provided to help you with this assignment.
- Be sure to answer all of the questions in addition to completing the grid.
- View the Chamberlain RNBSN Integrity Matters Tutorial in its entirety.
- When your Time Management Plan assignment is completed, save and close the completed template. Enter the course, click on Modules, go to the Week 2 Time Management Plan Assignment page, and click the Submit button to upload your file.
Student Name: My Name Date: Date
- Carefully read the Time Management Plan Guidelines and Grading Rubric found under Week 2 Assignments, which provides specific details on how to complete this assignment.
- Rename thistemplate by clicking File, then Save As. Change the file name so it reads Your Last Name Time Management Plan.docx. For example, if your last name is Smith, type Smith Time Management Plan.docx.
- Save the document as a .docx compatible with Microsoft Word 2010 or later.
- Type your name and date at the top of this template.
- Type your answers directly on the template. Follow all instructions. Save frequently to prevent loss of your work.
- Prior to the due date, post general questions about this assignment to the Q& A Forum so your classmates can read the advice, too. You may also e-mail privatequestions to your instructor.
- Submit this assignment by clicking on the orange Submit Assignment button on the Week 2 Time Management Plan Assignmentpage by the end of Week 2, Sunday at 11:59 p.m. MT.
|NOTE: Assigned Template MUST be used for this assignment. Failure to do so may result in loss of points and/or Academic Integrity violation investigation.|
|12 a.m.–1 a.m.
|1 a.m.–2 a.m.
|2 a.m.–3 a.m.
|3 a.m.–4 a.m.
|4 a.m.–5 a.m.
|5 a.m.–6 a.m.
|Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Sleep||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Sleep|
|6 a.m.–7 a.m.
|Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up and take breakfast with family||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake up, prepare, and drive to work||Wake, prepare, drive to church with family|
|7 a.m.–8 a.m.
|Attend weekly work meetings||Work||Drop children to school and come back home||Work||Work||Work||Church|
|8 a.m.–9 a.m.
|9 a.m.–10 a.m.
Please click the icon below to purchase full answer at only $10