Reflect upon the learning that you have accomplished throughout the previous weeks, and assess your achievement of each of the five course outcomes.
- CO 1: Discern leadership approaches that facilitate achievement of health outcomes through interprofessional collaborative practice within micro-, meso-, and macro-level systems.
- CO 2: Appraise the role of the MSN-prepared nurse to lead safe, efficient, ethical, high-quality, person-centered healthcare across complex systems.
- CO 3: Integrate communication modalities that convey cultural humility, value the diverse nature of individuals, and cultivate healthful work environments.
- CO 4: Apply change and leadership theories to plan sustainable, evidence-based quality improvement within an atmosphere that supports care for self and others.
- CO 5: Recognize individual strengths and opportunities for enhancement regarding leadership characteristics reflective of a MSN-prepared nurse.
For each course outcome, explain the learning that you accomplished. Include at least specific learning activity or assignment that contributed to your achievement of that outcome, and explain how it supported your learning.
Conclude with your plans for continued professional development of leadership competency within your future MSN role.
Include current, peer-reviewed scholarly support (outside of class resources) to validate your work.
I have learned how to discern leadership approaches that facilitate the achievement of health outcomes through interprofessional collaboration practice with micro-meso-, and macro-level systems. In numerous instances, I have done assignments that required me to assess the impact of a leadership style on others in the healthcare organization. For instance, in the week 1 discussion, I engaged in an assignment that required me to identify the implications of my leadership style for individuals, teams, organizations, and communities. This assignment allowed me to explore how my leadership style would impact the various levels of a healthcare system or organization. As a result, I am confident that I can competently identify how varying leadership styles affect health outcomes and performance of various levels in a healthcare system.
Secondly, I have developed the know-how to appraise the role of the MSN-prepared nurse in leading safe, ethical, efficient and high-quality person-centred healthcare across complex systems. Most of the discussions required analyzing my role as a future MSN. In week 5, we did……..Please click the icon below to purchase full answer at only $5